Thu, 03 Mar|
3 March Open lecture: How to become a master in psychotherapy
By Dr Alfriеd Laenglе, the founder of Existential Analysis.
Time & Location
03 Mar, 19:00 – 20:30 GMT
About the Event
Dr Laengle will talk about:
- the essence of psychotherapeutic work and the tools therapists use to help people
- the basics of Existential Analysis, the foremost approach of humanistic psychology
- the way to a fulfilling life!
Join us, if you want:
- To become a psychotherapist
- To expand your professional horizons and learn a range of techniques, also ideal for HR specialists, teachers, physicians
- To deepen your self-knowledge, try to understand yourself and others better, lead a more meaningful and balanced life.
Becoming a psychotherapist requires serious study of the humanities, of human capacities and potential deficiencies, and their potential effect in provoking psychodynamic reactions and establishing psychopathology.
But even more than this knowledge, it requires the development of one’s own personality in order to really be open to clients and patients, and capable of accompanying them.
Apart from this main "tool", there are other methods to be learned - an enterprise which also has a great effect on one’s personal life and sense of fulfillment.
We will also review the 4-year training programme in Existential Analysis, which Dr Laengle has managed since 1992. Today, the course is taught across Europe, in North & South America and in Russia. We now propose a hybrid format (3/4 online, 1/4 in person in London or Vienna)!
This is also an excellent opportunity to get an academic Master’s degree, together with a Psychotherapy diploma!
DR. ALFRIED LAENGLE
Psychotherapist, existential analyst, clinical psychologist, MD, Ph.D., a disciple of Viktor Frankl.
Former president of the International Society of Logotherapy and Existential Analysis (GLE-I).
Founder and scientific supervisor of a number of educational centres of existential analysis across the globe (Berlin, Hanover, Bern, Vienna, Innsbruck, Prague, Moscow, Kyiv, St. Petersburg, Vancouver, Riga, London).
Author of several books and a large number of scientific articles devoted to the theory and practice of Existential Analysis.
The lecture will take place via Zoom.
Join the event to explore more!
Participation is free, but registration is required.