Fri, 28 Feb|
128 Kensington Church St
Internationally Recognised Course in Psychotherapy
Dr Alfried Laengle presents an internationally recognised course in psychotherapy, existential analysis in London in the Spring of 2020!
Time & Location
28 Feb 2020, 09:00 – 03 Mar 2020, 17:00
128 Kensington Church St, 128 Kensington Church St, Kensington, London W8 4BH, UK
About the Event
If you have ever wondered whether you fully own your life or whether your life owns you, then you might want to consider embarking on this ground-breaking training that brings together philosophy, psychotherapy and spirituality through a scientific methodology developed by some of the greatest minds in the field. Existential Analysis is not only a theory and practice of therapeutic work; it is also a way of being. Studying Existential Analysis is often a life-changing experience for our students.
This is a unique and in-depth programme of personal and professional development that was created by Dr. Alfried Laengle in 1991, based on his work with Viktor Frankl and his own subsequent research. Since then, it has been running very successfully at academic institutions across North and South America, Russia and Europe. It is now being brought to the UK for the first time, by GLE International and The Viennese School of Existential Analysis.
***Module 2 is taking place from 28th February to 3rd March 2020, in Central London***
THE COURSE DURATION IS 4.5 YEARS
- Module 1 took place in November and was focused on initial introductions between teachers and students, as well as to the principal definitions and ideas behind the work.
- All students joining us for module 2 will be given full access to course notes, recordings and transcripts, and all core content will be repeated.
- The next training will not be happening in the UK for another couple of years. This particular training is also unique in that Dr Laengle, our programme director, will also be our principal teacher throughout.
WHY UNDERTAKE A TRAINING IN EXISTENTIAL ANALYSIS?
- To find more meaning and fulfilment in your personal life.
- To learn about the structure of existence: how it is built and how life functions.
- To develop mindfulness and an attitude of openness to yourself and the world.
- To gain a greater understanding of psychological disorders and their origin in the fundamentals of existence.
- To learn more about the meaning and meaning-related issues, for yourself and others.
- To become qualified and certified to practise counselling, psychotherapy and coaching in the UK and abroad.
- To experience significant personal growth while developing professional excellence.
Our training programme focuses on you as an individual, building your self-awareness and your resilience, while also training you to become fully qualified to offer this service to others.